Luxury in every five star suite at Excellence El Carmen!
At Excellence El Carmen you are secluded but not isolated. This is a all-adult, all-suite resort and it is situated on a beautiful Caribbean beach in a palm grove on the east coast of the Dominican Republic. Its architecture is in the Contemporary Caribbean style, and there are 23 pools winding throughout the grounds! Excellence El Carmen gives you free rein to create each day your way.
- 12 international restaurant options–(no reservations required).
- There are 16 bars including poolside and beachside. Also available are a cigar lounge and coffeehouse.
- Fully equipped fitness center & Miilé Spa.
- Spanish lessons, dancing lessons, and cooking lessons, board games, air rifle shooting, bocce, aerobics & water aerobics, yoga, and football on the beach.
- 39 minutes for PUJ airport.
Things To Do
- Lots of day & night activities are scheduled.
- Local excursions like day trips to Santo Domingo, Outback Safari tours, Marinarium, Caribbean Pirates tour or Zip Lines tours.
- Active activities at the resort include: Use of snorkeling gear, 607-meter jogging course, introductory scuba lessons or bicycling. That’s just to name a few..
So what can the Excellence El Carmen offer you?
I think the Excellence El Carmen has a lot to offer. I had the pleasure of staying in a luxury suite with a private plunge pool. It was so nice to sit on my patio and have breakfast. I had my own Bali bed to lounge on, and get work done:). The set up between the 2 buildings with the large pool was awesome. The pool had its own wait staff & bar. All of us were in those 2 buildings, so we would just meet at the larger pool to visit. The nice thing was, that pool was not super close, there was a grassy area between my room/outdoor patio area and the pool, so I didn’t feel crowded.
The Miilé Spa and Wellness Center was really well designed. Fantastic facility! Massages, facials & body treatments. They also offer couples treatments and bridal spa packages.
The Restaurants! You probably already know this about me, but FOOD is a big part of my vacation. I love trying new things. They have a really good variety of options, but you will have to try The Lobster House! It is an open-air thatch-roof palapa with a tropical atmosphere and a garden view. For Breakfast, they have an la carte continental breakfast menu. For dinner, the restaurant turns into a wonderful destination for all things lobster! Really good!
The Dominican Republic has some amazing resort options and lots of activities to choose from. Customizing a vacation package to suit your needs is what I love doing. Give me a call and let’s customize your next vacation.
Looking for more Ideas and Inspirations? CLICK HERE
We are here to assist you in your journies, wherever they may take you: EMAIL US
We’d love to hear your thoughts, please comment below.