Will you think “optical illusion” when you see the Majestic Mirage?
The Majestic Mirage offers guests more space, more luxury, and more amenities! It is surrounded by the most breathtaking landscapes, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting the Punta Cana area. Two words “Sophisticated and luxurious”! It is a all-suite all inclusive resort that offers 510 suites. It is considered more adult-oriented with five exclusive buildings dedicated to adults and two buildings for families with children. Therefore, it is the perfect location for adults celebrating a wedding or honeymoon or for families.
All guests will be indulged and treated to the Majestic Supreme amenities and facilities. VIP lounges, Butler service, In-room dining, A la carte restaurants, Entertainment with live music, Premium drink selection and more.
- 8 restaurants, 6 of them a la carte. Coffee bar café with snacks, Sports bar, Room service included 24hrs in all room categories and sections, Chef’s table and wine tasting room with variety of wines from all over the world ($).
- 11 bars located in different areas of the hotel and 3 additional bars for Mirage Club Clients.
- 12 Pools throughout the resort with 4 Swim Up bars
- 15 miles from the Punta Cana airport.
Things To Do
- There are several Natural parks and Cenotes for outdoor lovers such as Los Haitises, Hoyo Azul and the islands of Saona and Catalina.
- Unlimited Greens Fees! Blanca Golf Course. Green fees must be booked on individual basis, and are not applicable to groups for tournaments or scrambles. Golf cart is mandatory and is not included, approximate rate is $45.00 USD per person. Located just 5 min away by golf cart from the hotel main entrance.
- Theater for shows and entertainment. Day and night entertainment in different locations of the resort.
- Splash Kids Club, supervised. Teenagers’ game area with pool tables, mini soccer, ping pong, mini foot, French balls, darts.
- Area with Boutiques, Photoshop, minimarket and pharmacy.
The Majestic Mirage with it’s sophistication and luxury
I have to say, the Majestic Mirage is a perfect fit for both couples & families because they offer a wide variety of adult only sections & kid friendly sections. There is something for everyone. The Majestic Spa looked amazing, I wish I took more pics of it. The restaurants at this resort are all beautifully designed and the gastronomy is out of this world! I saw some gorgeous locations to have a wedding ceremony or vow renewal including a wedding gazebo surrounded by gardens, a private beach area and a chapel for catholic weddings.
The Mirage Club is the adults only 18yrs+ section of the hotel. There are a total of 358 rooms divided in the following three categories:
- Mirage Club One Bedroom Suite with Jacuzzi (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Mirage Club Sky View Suite (Roof Top with Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Mirage Club Swim Up Suite (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
Some of the amenities you will get to experience in the Mirage Club section include:
- Eight private swimming pools with “Bali beds”.
- Private beach & Pool areas (with “Bali beds”).
- Personalized check-in with butler and tour.
- Complimentary late check-out (based on availability).
- Exclusive access to a dedicated Restaurant (La Rinascita) for breakfast and lunch a la carte service.
- A la carte lunch in the VIP lounges from 8am to 4pm.
- In room bar with our selection of 4 bottles of premium liquor per stay (vodka/coffee cream liquor/rum/whiskey). One per stay.
- Bottle of champagne in room upon arrival. One per stay.
- Butler service during your stay.
Traveling with your kids, don’t worry. You can take advantage of the Family Club. Clients staying in this section, 18 years and older, will have complete access to all the facilities of the Mirage Club adults’ only section.
Take your pick of Majestic Hotels
The three Majestic hotels, Majestic Mirage, Majestic Elegance & Majestic Colonial share a series of services for all their customers. These include Coco’s Night Club, Conference Centre, Casino, Sports Bar, Majestic Fast Food Corner, Splash Kids Club and their Catholic Chapel, conveniently located on our Caribbean Street, between Majestic Colonial and Elegance. Take a walk along Caribbean Street located between Majestic Colonial and Majestic Elegance, featuring specialist boutiques selling jewelry, cigarettes, gifts, pharmacy products and clothes.
Looking for more Ideas and Inspirations? CLICK HERE
We are here to assist you in your journies, wherever they may take you: EMAIL US
We’d love to hear your thoughts, please comment below.